|TPAD Model 1000 Vacuum Tube Phono Preamplifier
• All-tube signal path with novel circuit architecture and precise RIAA phono equalization
• High-quality USA-made PC boards, chassis, and custom power transformer
• Premium 6922 tubes selected for low noise & microphonics
• Internationally-compatible 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• 34 dB gain at 1kHz; suitable for moving-magnet and high-output MC cartridges
• Approx. dimensions: 12" x 8" x 3", shipping weight 12 lbs.
Read Dick Olsher's review in the latest issue of The Absolute Sound!
"A key performance aspect that endeared this phonostage to me was its ability to extract plenty of passion from vinyl...it strikes me as a significant accomplishment at what is a bargain-basement price in the audiophile arena. The TPAD 1000 gets my vote for budget phonostage of the year." Dick Olsher, The Absolute Sound, Issue 280
I started Tritschler Precision Audio Devices in 2003 to commercialize my proprietary phono preamp design, which started as a capstone project in college and developed into the published version that has been enjoyed by high-end DIY audiophiles all over the world. Read the articles here and here. The TPAD Model 1000 was specifically designed to be an affordable version of the original design with the highest-possible performance. My Model 1000 customers include audiophiles, musicians, and professional recording engineers.
Warranty: one year, parts and labor except tubes.
Return Policy: seven days, full refund less shipping.